The Langhorne Rod and Gun Club has 5 main outdoor facilities:
- Long Range: 100 and 200 yards COVERED
- Short Range: 50 yards COVERED
- Pistol Range: 25 & 10 yards COVERED
- Archery course: 30 targets over two 1.4 mile long archery trails through the woods
- Trap range: 4 Auto throwers / 1 manual thrower
- Fishing area: a nice secluded section of the Neshaminy Creek with parking area and benches.
The club also has two buildings. The “tan” building is used for our monthly meetings as well as Indoor Archery. The “green” building is our trap headquarters and warehouse.
View our Event Schedule or the LRGC Calendar for upcoming fishing events, updates, and last minute events changes.
ADDITIONAL UPCOMING EVENTS